Fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi once said, “Color is like food for the spirit…”
Renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly said, “I’ve never met a color I didn’t like.”
And, poet Maya Angelou famously challenged us to, “…be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
Do you get where we’re going with this? It’s National Color Day and we’d like to help you be a pop of color in this black and white world.
Here are five ways to live more colorfully.
- Wear it. Ditch the black and introduce some bold new colors into your wardrobe.
- Carry it. Make a lunchbox or tote an extension of your colorful personality.
- Hang it. Display bold-hued posters and framed art for everyday inspiration.
- Apply it. Turn a drab kitchen into an art gallery with vibrant decals.
- Drink it. Ditch your go-to mug for something with a little more color depth.
Really, with this color thing, there are no rules. We just want you to have fun—you know, paint the town red, get tickled pink, that sort of thing.
And, above all, dare to be the most brilliant color in the box.